The FlowPlumb™ manifold
system provides a central control point for water distributing (much like simple electrical circuits), so that services can be isolated for essential maintenance such as changing a tap.
With this system, a single pipe is fed into the manifold, and then secondary pipes are taken out of the ports to feed each appliance, e.g. basin, bath or shower. This allows water to one appliance to be closed off, while the other appliances remain serviced.
FlowPlumb Systems™ Pushfit barrier pipe is manufactured in the UK from Polybutelyne (PB). This makes the pipe flexible enough to feed through buildings without the need for expensive fittings like elbows and joints. This pipe is supplied in coils, so you can easily install a Pushfit system using just ONE fitting at the start of the pipe and ONE at the end where it attaches to a tap.
FlowPlumb Systems™ Pushfit is our hand demountable plumbing system, offering ultimate flexibility & adjustability. Manufactured from polybutelyne (PB), FlowPlumb Systems™ Pushfit system is ideal for hot & cold water plumbing in domestic and commercial buildings. The flexible pipe eliminates the need for expensive fittings, whilst the simple push-click jointing process makes FlowPlumb Systems™ Pushfit the world’s quickest & easiest plumbing system to install.
- Rustproof forever.
- Speed – faster return on investment and more jobs completed
- Easy installation – less mistakes / reduced costs
- Reduced fittings – reduced costs
- Can be connected to most existing systems including steel & brass
- Cannot rust – long life / reduced maintenance costs
- No leaks – no maintenance
- Comes in 3 different sizes
- Imported by Wichtech group