ALCOLIN WALLPAPER PASTE is a cellulose-based powder that mixes easily with water to form a soft gel-like paste used for hanging up standard wallpaper.
Uses / Applications
- Easy to mix
- Enhanced slip – easy to reposition
- Extended open time – sufficient working time
- Suitable for light and medium weight wallpaper
- Mix with ALCOLIN PERMOBOND for heavy weight paper
- Ideal for putting up public posters and adverts on cardboard
- Ideal for wallpaper borders
- Suitable for paper mache
- Mix with food dye to make a safe finger paint
- Bonds to primed absorbent surfaces i.e. cardboard
- Use on enamel and waterbased acrylic painted surfaces
- Not suitable for direct application over oil/alkyd/enamel primers or paints
- Do not apply wallpaper onto damp walls as this encourages mold growth and decreases adhesion of the paper
There are no reviews yet.