ALCOLIN CONCENTRATED PERMOBOND is a water-based synthetic ter-polymer designed for use as a bonding agent between new and old surfaces, and as a primer to toughen friable, powdery surfaces.
It is also ideal as a keying agent, protective barrier coating, additive, and adhesive and for enhancing water resistance.
Excellent adhesion to plaster, mortars, concrete, enamel paint, PVA, and acrylic paint, wood, metal, brick, and stone.
10 litre, 20 litre buckets
Uses / Applications
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces
- Excellent water resistance – ideal for applications requiring enhanced water resistance
- Reduces pinhole effect in screed and paints
- Prevents excessive absorption of water-of-hydration (from screeds) into the sub floor
- Forms an impermeable layer
- Ideal as a protective barrier coat
- Concentrated formulation
- Water based
- Suitable for acidic or alkali surfaces
- Not suitable for use as a final coat or for priming some plastic surfaces e.g. polypropylene, polyethylene
Not suitable as a primer between surfaces of differing dimensional stabilities e.g. as a primer between wood and plaster
Not suitable for solving rising damp problems
Do not apply undiluted onto a cretestone surface
Refer to our technical data sheet for more information